Sunday, September 21, 2014

Flowery Branch End of Summer Half Century 3D VIEW Bicycle Ride

Are you using Strava?  I am, and I hope you are too.  Such a great way to quantify your stats, if you are into that sort of thing.  I know that stats are not for everyone, and that some folks just like to go ride, but I personally LOVE seeing my numbers.

Something I discovered which is very rad is the VELOVIEWER website, which offers a bunch of interesting visualizations of your Strava data.  Probably my favorite of all the available visualizations is the 3D view of your ride.  Today I did my longest ride of the year, an End Of Summer Half Century. I didn't really intend to do that kind of distance when I left the house, but the weather wasso nice I just kept going. Anyway, here is the 3D visualization of the ride elevation data:


Pretty Rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment