Sunday, September 7, 2014

Firsties

Something needs to be the first post, so here we go.

I am a regular cyclist.

By that I mean I bicycle regularly.

Also, it means I am a regular average rider.

I am not a racer, ultra-commuter, full time bicycle activist, or bike shop employee.
However I have done and been all of those things at one time.

I'm not super fit, super fast, or doing extremely epic ride distances, but I do like to try to improve my personal limits. Want to see how incredibly average I am? Follow me on STRAVA.

So if I am so regular, why even bother to start a blog?

Well, like all cyclists, I have opinions, and from time to time I like to put them out in the bikeiverse and see what happens.

So there you have it. Hope you stop through often.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment